Evaluate the Problem
When a disaster strikes, emotions are likely to be running high. The professionals at Redpalm can help calmly assess the situation at hand and ask some questions to get to the root cause of the cyber attack or system failure:
- Is the issue localised and limited to only one device or machine or has it affected your entire network and system?
- Have important documents and files been deleted or corrupted?
- Are your client devices or servers down?
Every IT disaster is different, which is why the approach for business continuity and recovery is likely to be unique to the situation at hand.
The proficient IT technicians at Redpalm can help you understand any issues with your infrastructure and network as we highlight the remedial disaster recovery measures.
Determine Your Business Continuity and Recovery Goals
IT recovery is what differentiates Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) solutions from a generic backup product. Our experts understand this which makes it easy for us to strategically plan your road to recovery.
Taking into account the bespoke requirements of your business, we:
- Map out how to restore your system and data
- Identify business-critical systems and data while prioritising IT recovery tasks
- Ascertain the exact point (date and time) from where the data needs to be restored
- The time it will take to recover the compromised data and systems
Determine Your Disaster Recovery Plan
As a part of a quick, smooth and successful business disaster recovery plan, the right procedures must be followed. Depending on your business and industry, we will ascertain the best approach for your IT recovery that includes:
- File and Folder Restoration
- Off-site Virtualisation
- Local Virtualisation
Verification with Other Users and Endpoints
Once your disaster recovery plan has been determined, we test it to ensure it functions correctly across users and endpoints. To ensure a successful business disaster recovery, we:
- Test Network Connectivity and Viability
- Ensure smooth accessibility of applications, resources and software to all users who are a part of your virtual network.
Perform IT Recovery Assessment
Once the worst has passed , we work with you to evaluate the measures taken to resolve the issue. This allows us to analyse the IT solutions that work for your business which can be used in the future in a similar situation.
We work with you to assess:
- The way your internal teams and IT department handle the system collapse
- The root cause of the system and network failure
- The ongoing technical issues that need to be addressed
- Steps to react and perform better in future disaster recovery situations